Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Help comes from the Lord

I have been unable to perform my routine house cleaning with my injured leg for the last three months. I'm still limited by the Doctor's orders and my own leg strength. An unkept house is really frustrating for me. And the Lord knows it.

The Lord graciously laid it on a lady's heart, who attends my church, to perform house cleaning as a ministry. I was her first recipient. She, her children and my mentor came to my house and cleaned for three hours. What a blessing! I'm extremely thankful for the help which came from the Lord.

NKJV Psalm 121:1-2 I will lift up my eyes to the hills-From whence comes my help?
My help comes from the Lord, Who made Heaven and Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...