|Bailey Creek, California|
My goal to change this area is:
Establish and implement practices leading to knowing God and other christians by April 1, 2011.
Tasks to include in reaching this goal include:
- 15 Minutes of Bible reading each day, preferably in the morning—I get easily off track on this one.
- Meet weekly with Spiritual Mentor for one hour and review Bible Study through May 2011.
- Do Bible study booklet prior to meeting with Mentor.
- Attend church services every week, unless sick or an emergency occurs.
- Go to one church sponsored women's activity each month.
- Volunteer every eight weeks for childcare during the first church services.
- Prayer; before Bible reading and study, over worries/concerns/decisions and with family, nightly.
- Participate in a weekly small groups Bible Study—I normally attend a women's group.
Meeting my spiritual needs is a high priority and a part of a simpler life for me. In meeting those needs I have to ensure I limit my activities and their frequency, avoiding going back to my previous, overwhelmed, busy life.