Saturday, July 23, 2011

My Little Garden

This year I went easy on planting my vegetable garden. Last year I planted more than I could deal with and a large portion of tomatoes rotted. I just couldn't get to all of it. I skimmed down quite a bit this year. I only planted two tomato plants, a few cabbage plants, several potato plants, two black beauty squash, lettuce, green onions, two pepper plants and four cantaloupe plants.

I've tried several times in the past to grow cantaloupe without success. This was the first time I've tried the green onions and was successful. I've already eaten a few and provided friends and family with some. The potatoes are the first I've grown. I'm anxiously waiting to see how they will turn out.

Cabbage Plants
Pepper Plant
Cantaloupe Plant
Potato Plants
Tomato Plants
Blackberry Bushes starting to flower. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...