Thursday, February 3, 2011

Got Eggs? I do!

My six girls performed well last month, 123 eggs for January. Today I realized I had over six dozen eggs and I needed to start using them or I would run out of room in my little refrigerator.

Products of my girls.
I decided I hadn't made French Toast in a while; a perfect recipe to use some of the eggs and make a nice breakfast. (My family enjoyed the breakfast a lot.)

French Toast Recipe:
Eggs ( Quantity depends on how much French Toast you want to make)
Cinnamon
Bread (I like Wheat or Sourdough)
Butter or Margarine

I mix together eggs and cinnamon and melt butter on my griddle or frying pan. Dip the bread into the egg mix, coating both sides. Place in pan and brown. Flip over and brown other side. Serve with syrup, powdered sugar, jam, fruit spread, fresh fruit or just plain.

French Toast. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...